Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Voice Top 12

Here are the official Top 12 Result for The Voice.

Team Blake: Saved by America- Holly and Danielle












Saved by Blake: The Swon Brothers


Team Shakira: Saved by America- Sasha and Kris




                                                   





Saved by Shakira: Garrett 


Team Usher: Saved by America- Michelle and Vedo
Saved by Usher: Josiah


Team Adam: Saved by America- Judith and Amber

Saved by Adam: Sarah


So who got the cut?? Justin Rivers from Team Blake, Karina from Team Shakira, Cathia from Team Usher and Caroline Glaser from Team Adam.
Do I agree with all the picks by the coaches? No not really, but that is the reason I am not sitting in their chair. The one I disagree with the most would be Team Blake. I am a fan of Justin and I truly think he did better than The Swon Brothers. But hey it is what it is.
Tune in next Monday to see the Top 12 perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment